Laura got her first taste of the financial world while working as a bank teller in high school. As an undergrad at Brandeis, she delved deeper, as an analyst intern at Smith Barney. Laura spent the first phase of her post-college career in the corporate world. She worked as an auditor for Arthur Andersen, while earning her MBA and CPA. Next, she held several financial executive positions for financial institutions in New York and Los Angeles. Finally, she served as head of strategy and operations for a large money management firm in LA.
In 2004, Laura made a major shift. She opened her own financial advisory, turning her desire to teach individuals and couples how to grow and sustain their wealth into a thriving business. In the process, she refined her meticulous system for helping people define and realize their financial and life goals.
In 2014, she merged her organization with that of KCS co-founder Ken Waltzer.
- Secaucus, New Jersey
- Brandeis University, BA in Economics
- New York University, Stern School of Business, MBA in Finance & Accounting
- UCLA Extension, Professional Designation in Personal Financial Planning
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 1996, Licensed in the State of California
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ (CFP), 2006
- California Insurance Life and Health License, 2004, License #0E63176
- Going to the theater. Playing golf. Traveling the world.
“If you plan ahead, you will rarely be disappointed in the outcome.”