Katrina specializes in working with savvy professionals who are looking for warm, intelligent, unconditional support in their financial journey. She believes that it is life changing to feel in control and at peace with your finances and your future.
Katrina started her career as an elementary school teacher in Oakland, CA, during which time she received her MA from Loyola Marymount University. She discovered that teaching was not her calling, which led her to search for a profession that inspired her so much so that she wanted to carry around books on the topic. After much soul searching, she landed on personal finance, and subsequently began her financial career with Wells Fargo Advisors, earning her CFP® designation early on.
She is an avid Cal Bear, having graduated from UC Berkeley with a double major in Philosophy and German. She is actively involved in The Exchange, The Ebell of Los Angeles, SheEO, and the Financial Planning Association of Los Angeles.
- Pasadena, California
- UC Berkeley, BA in Philosophy and German
- Loyola Marymount University, MA in Reading Instruction
- UCLA Extension, professional designation as Certified Financial Planner
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ (CFP® certification)
- Reading a good book. Sipping excellent tea. Swimming in the ocean. Personal finance books.
“You will never be able to escape from your heart. So it is better to listen to what it has to say.” – Paulo Coelho