What We Do
At KCS Wealth Advisory, we seek to answer three crucial questions when creating your financial plan:
Once we've answered these questions, we work with you to craft a plan designed to take you from where you are today to where you want to be tomorrow.
Your Financial Hub
We aim to be the "hub" of our client's financial life, and thus are available to consult with you on all financial matters.
We believe that you should always have access to your advisors and their knowledge and expertise whenever you need to make an important financial decision. For this reason, consultations, referrals, meetings and other such services are available at no additional cost to our clients.
Here are just a few of the many consulting and advisory services we have provided to help clients navigate financial situations in their lives:
- Performing a cost/benefit analysis of liquidating an insurance or annuity policy
- Deciding whether to use loans or liquid assets to fund college or graduate school
- Buying vs. renting/leasing a residence or automobile
- Evaluating the most effective way to navigate significant debt and/or bankruptcy
- Refinancing your home
- Referrals to other advisors & experts (see below)
- Meeting with you and your attorney to manage your estate plan
When you need to consult with or hire another financial professional, we have a network of trusted advisors that includes:
- Tax and audit professionals (CPAs, EAs, etc.)
- Third-party administrators and record keepers (for pension plans)
- Insurance and long-term care specialists
- Trust and estate attorneys
- Business valuation experts
- Strategic advisors
- Family law attorneys
- Surrogacy attorneys
- Business attorneys
- Sales training and marketing professionals
- Mortgage brokers and real estate agents
We are always happy to introduce our clients to other professionals who we believe might be of benefit to them.