Scott uses his experience and expertise to help clients transform their wealth into a source of security and opportunity. He helps clients define a clear vision for their future and a personal road map to reach the life they want to lead.
Scott started his career as an investment associate and analyst with Merrill Lynch Wealth Management in Beverly Hills. He then served as an advisor with SEIA, a large investment firm in Century City.
Scott graduated with honors from Sonoma State University, where he was captain of the men’s tennis team, and recognized as the Outstanding Male Student-Athlete of the Year. He continues to play competitive tennis in USTA leagues throughout Southern California. He’s also an active member of ProVisors and the Santa Monica chapter of Rotary International.
- Pacific Palisades, California
- Sonoma State University, BS in Finance, Minor in Economics
- UCLA Extension, professional designation as Certified Financial Planner
- Certified Financial Planner® (CFP), 2015
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF)
- Camping and kayaking through the fjords in Norway. Exploring the ancient temples of Angkor Wat in Cambodia. Surfing.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain